About Leap! Therapy for Kids
Our name, Leap! Therapy for Kids, was chosen to capture our aspiration for each child:
The strength and ability to LEAP forward...to reach their next goal.
Our mission at Leap Therapy for Kids is to help children gain strength, confidence and freedom of movement. We do this by constantly working to:
- Empower children to achieve their goals.
- Build strong relationships with our clients and their families.
- Provide therapy that is effective and specific to the needs of each child.
- We provide compassionate, family-centered therapy that is fun and engaging for children.
- We support parents and families with ongoing education and resources.
- We offer personalized service and wide range of therapies to meet the specific needs of each child and family.
- We integrate therapy into various aspects of each child and family's life, to maximize the benefit for each child.
We offer children and families a unique and highly engaging clinic setting that includes a 1500 square foot gym filled with a wide range of climbing, gross motor and sensory equipment. This includes monkey bars, zip line, climbing wall, climbing net, suspension equipment, and a host of other equipment for kids of all abilities to build skills and have fun.
Our clinic is fully wheelchair accessible, with modern, private and wheelchair accessible washroom facilities. We also offer 3 private treatment rooms for infants/toddlers, sport therapy as well as quiet/seated activities. Our reception also boosts wall to wall windows and even a comfy club chair for a few minutes rest for any waiting parents.
We are located at 1093 Roosevelt Crst., North Vancouver. We have direct street level access with ample free street parking right out front and additional parking at the rear of our clinic.
We invite you to come in and see our bright and spacious facility for children and families on Vancouver's North Shore.
We also offer home, school and daycare visits throughout North and West Vancouver, by request.