As Leap Therapy for Kids provides multidisciplinary therapy services for infants, children and teems with a wide range of abilities, we are always looking for Physiotherapists to join our team. Our bright and spacious facility houses private assessment/treatment rooms, an open 1500 square foot gym with a wide array of engaging therapy equipment, private client and staff washrooms, spacious reception area and staff room. We offer full administrative support, and electronic record management including scheduling, billing and charting.
Our family-centered practice values a strong professional team, an evidence-based approach, an engaging experience for kids and families, within a stimulating and rewarding professional environment for our team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Licensed to practice under the College of Physiotherapists of BC
- Some clinical experience in pediatrics is required
- An interest and developed skill set in sports injury is considered a strong additional asset
- Provide 1:1 comprehensive assessment and therapy sessions for children ages 0-18, with a wide array of concerns with a diverse clinical population, including children with gross motor delay, developmental disabilities, musculoskeletal and sports injuries, and a wide range movement impairments
- Ability to develop and communicate clearly defined treatment plan recommendations
- Provide goal-directed therapy, consultation and education to families and children, to assist clients to maximize their function and participation in identified areas
- Work independently to manage caseload and therapy services
- Work within an enthusiastic team setting, to offer joint assessments and treatments, as appropriate, and to provide relevant information to other team members regarding joint clients and general information to contribute to our team’s growth and clinical programs offered
- Work to engage recent literature to support evidence-based and best practice
- Assist with clinic social media, community collaboration and outreach
- Part time positions available, and will offer potential for growth to 32+ hours
- Remuneration to be discussed with suitable applicants
- We also offer direct space rental for therapists looking to offer their services within a multidisciplinary, pediatric clinic setting