Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist
As Leap Therapy for Kids currently offers comprehensive physiotherapy, occupational therapy and dietician services for infants, children and teens with a wide range of abilities, we are always looking to expand our team.
Our bright and spacious facility houses private assessment/treatment rooms, an open 1500 square foot gym with a wide array of engaging therapy equipment, private client and staff washrooms, spacious reception area and staff room.
Our family-centred practice values a strong professional team, an evidence-based approach, an engaging experience for kids and families, within a stimulating and rewarding professional environment for our team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Fully licensed to practice within BC.
- Varied clinical experience in pediatrics is a requirement.
- Provide comprehensive assessment for children ages 0-18, with a wide array of speech and language concerns.
- Provide consultation, education and active therapy to children and their families.
- Work independently to manage caseload and therapy services.
- Work within an enthusiastic team setting, to offer joint assessments and treatments, as appropriate Provide relevant information to other team members regarding joint clients and general information to contribute to our team’s growth and clinical programs offered.
- Work to engage recent literature to support evidence-based and best practice.
- Flexible schedule, to be determined by SLP, or rental model
- We are seeking part time hours to start (1-3 days), with the option to increase as caseload continues to grow.
- Remuneration is rewarding and will be discussed in person with appropriate applicants.
- Leap offers an engaging clinic space, with therapy equipment, administrative support, and electronic record management including scheduling, billing and charting.
- Our new clinic has been very well received within our community and we are continuing to build strong referral patterns with local physicians and agencies.